12/20/2023

Happy Holidays - Christmatica!

 

Happy Holidays everyone~!

 I hope everyone has been getting ready for the holidays, or have been enjoying them thoroughly! I wanted to draw something with the Prismatica girls to celebrate, drawing different outfits with them as they enjoy their own gathering!

 Vampunya was in charge of getting cookies baked for the season, plating some for Santa alongside a glass of milk. Ursali insisted she get the decorations set for the gathering, absolutely adoring all the starry ornaments and lights she got to choose and arrange. And Florienna was in charge of getting everything wrapped and being extra help where she could be! Her Cattamole helped as well, making sure everyone was happy during the celebration.

 I know this season can be rough for some people as well, I get pretty down during these times too - thanks seasonal depression. But I just want everyone to know that as we approach the end of the year, and this is also aimed at comforting myself too, to not be afraid of what's to come. The world may be falling a part around us, but it's certainly not the end of it. There are people out there that are still fighting for you, even if you don't know them. There are still people out there that care about your voice. The years before have been such a wake up call. It's up to us to turn things around, and you're certainly not alone in doing so.

 We're all in this together. You matter to this world. Be kind to yourself. ♡

 I hope you, I hope everyone has a comforting end of the year. And thank you for sticking around~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm taking Commissions for a while!

I'll be taking this at a gentle pace, but I'm here to do some commission work and get some money in my pocket while I'm in-betwe...