12/07/2023

Prismatica Girls!

 


Remember those three girls I redesigned? I felt the strong urge to draw them again, and honestly, I'm super excited how this piece turned out~

To reintroduce each, from left to right, there's Vampunya, Ursali, and Florienna (with her pet Cattamole). I wanted to give the trio and name, and since I think of them living in a sort of rainbow inspired world, I decided to give them the tag "Prismatica." This is my take on the girl group trope that was abundant in the 2000s (and still kinda is) and just wanted to draw something that made me feel some nostalgia but with my added take to it. 

I don't have big plans for these girls, but they might end up being something I just enjoy drawing from time to time.

I know this is a big difference from my usual darker/edgier character designs, but I grew up on this stuff (I had to grow up as a girl, but thankfully I had a brother for a sibling). The style that these girls evoke still means a lot to me, and I am just happy to have something like them to draw.

So I hope you all enjoy this piece as much as I'm enjoying it~ I hope to draw more Prismatica stuff in the future~

1 comment:

Featured Post

I'm taking Commissions for a while!

I'll be taking this at a gentle pace, but I'm here to do some commission work and get some money in my pocket while I'm in-betwe...