2/15/2024

I Can See Your Love




    I see the light of your eyes, they're a window to your heart. It overflows with love and passion. Can you see the same in mine?

Hey guys! I am a day late with this Valentines post, but oh well. HAPPY LATE VALENTINE'S DAY! My s/o and I decided to do a collab together to celebrate the love month. We both drew our ocs (Jun on the left, Faustus on the right) to just have fun with it. I always have so much fun drawing with them, being creative, and more importantly, just outright spending time with them in any sort of way. They have really brightened my world and make me happy with how funny, kind, and creative they are. I admire them so much.

So please, if you will, go take a look at their stuff and give their pieces some love! Danny's Twitter, Tumblr

I hope everyone else has/had a good Valentine's. Stay safe and you are loved~ <3

Jun (Coloring) (Faustus Line Art) > @dannymagd/@bowlersandtophats

Faustus (Coloring) (Jun Line Art) > Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm taking Commissions for a while!

I'll be taking this at a gentle pace, but I'm here to do some commission work and get some money in my pocket while I'm in-betwe...