2/04/2024

Guild Scholar: Marcquelort


    Ok, I've been really into Monster Hunter lately, so you best believe I've been integrating my OCs into this universe. BUT this isn't one of my OCs xD

    This is Marc, my s/o's FFXIV OC, that they've allowed me to doodle in the MH world. I've thought about him being a Wyverian, a scholar of the Guild, travelling around the New World with the goal to simply just learn.

    I'm super happy with how he turned out, he's a lad that much deserves a good drawing~ So if you're curious to see more of Marc, I suggest you go to my datemate's Twitter or Tumblr if you want to see their art, WHICH I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! They are such a wonderful artist and each one of their pieces is super detailed and appealing, they deserve so much attention and interaction. So please go take a look at them ;v;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm taking Commissions for a while!

I'll be taking this at a gentle pace, but I'm here to do some commission work and get some money in my pocket while I'm in-betwe...